2023 Q1 Support Response Statistics

Dear forum members, I would like to initiate a thread to share the latest support statistics report of our company. The report contains valuable insights and data that I believe everyone should be aware of, as it highlights the areas where we have been performing well and the ones where there’s room for improvement. Please feel free to ask any questions or share your thoughts on the report.

In the first quarter of 2023, we were able to respond to 97% of the tickets within an hour and the remaining 3% within 8 hours. These numbers demonstrate the effectiveness of our support team in promptly addressing the concerns of our customers. I hope this information is helpful and informative.